Many people have learned to ski on the Bünda ski lift near the Hotel Bünda. On the lower slope, there is a snow garden for children and courses for beginners run by the Swiss Ski School Davos. A ski race for the children is held every week.
The Bünda slopes are also liked for airboarding and sledging.
There is enough space and snow around the Bünda to build a snowman and / or igloo.
In the summer, there is a small playground with a sandpit in front of the hotel. A few metres’ walk from the hotel is a well-equipped public play area in a traffic-free zone.
The sports field opposite the hotel car park, offers plenty of space for ball games.
The Fãrich Adventure park is 300 metres from the hotel and includes a high wire and cycling park, children’s parcour and playgrounds. Skateboarders can practise their tricks in a ‘tub’ created in 2019.
The lake of Davos is near to the hotel and has a lido with a sunbathing lawn. Beach volley courts and the facility to rent sailboats, surfboards and stand-up paddling equipment all contribute to enjoying a number of water sports.
Extra beds for children can be placed in standard and superior rooms.
The superior family rooms are spacious enough for a family of four and have sufficient space for extra beds.
Inclusive offer for families:
- Half-board – children can choose from the current daily menu or from the children’s menu. Included is a 3dl soft drink from the open bar
- 15% discount on sledge rental at Bünda Sport
- 15% discount on rental ski equipment at Bünda Sport
- 15% discount on rental of snowshoes at Bünda Sport
- 20-point ticket for the Bünda ski lift if a week’s holiday is booked
- Participation in the Davos Klosters ‘Inside Winterprogramme’, a free programme for guests.